Be a passionate disciple of Jesus.
The Antioch Training School is an intense, fast paced, dedicated 10-month adventure where students discover spiritual identity, learn to walk in daily friendship and intimacy with Jesus, and embrace the values of the Kingdom of God.
Classes meet weekly on Monday evenings and once a month on Saturday for an extended time. Although ATS is about training and development, it is not just an academic endeavor—it is a transformational life-journey lived out in the context of community. Regular class time is filled with passionate worship, dynamic speakers teaching the Word of God, and discipleship in small group settings called d-groups. In addition, the power and authority of the Kingdom of God are demonstrated and experienced in exciting encounters outside of the classroom known as Kingdom Activations.
During these 10-months, God will do a mighty work in and through you as you:
- Discover the passionate love God has for you as your Father
- Walk out in your true, spiritual identity in Christ
- Develop a deeper intimacy with God and other believers
- Read and study the Word of God in fresh new ways
- Live out the values of the Kingdom of God, with a solid Biblical understanding
- Learn how to hear the voice of God
- Are filled with the power and wisdom of the Holy Spirit
- Serve our church and city with love and power
- Become equipped and trained in the ministry style of Jesus.
- Proclaim and demonstrate the Gospel of the Kingdom of God
- Partner with God in what He is doing in the nations by participating in a two-week mission trip (not covered in your tuition)