Congratulations on taking your first step to become part of the Antioch Training School! Our application process is personal evaluation/spiritual inventory that can take a considerable amount of time. We have divided the application into two parts for your convenience. To be considered for enrollment, please submit both sections of the application before the enrollment deadline of April 24, 2017.
Tuition, class details, and an overview of the year are also included below for your reference.
- $1400 per person
- $2400 per couple
School Year August 2017 – June 2018
Schedule Monday nights, 6:00 - 10:00pm. One Saturday per month, 8:30am - 3:00pm
First Day of School August 21, 2017
ATS Fall Retreat August 25-27, 2017
Fall Outreach Trip 1 Weekend in the Fall
Winter Break No classes on December 25 and January 1
Summer Mission Trip 2 Weeks in Late May - June (cost not covered in tuition, will raise support)
Three primary components of each class
- Passionate worship - The presence of God is a core value of our culture at Antioch and is a high priority at ATS. During each class, students spend time together worshiping God and seeking His heart. In fact, the entire atmosphere of the school is built upon the presence of God.
- Biblical Teaching - ATS has many powerful guest speakers throughout the year but the primary teaching is accomplished through the pastors of this house and other members. The goal of our the teaching is to learn the values of the Kingdom and to let the Holy Spirit take the word of God and shape us more and more into the image of Jesus.
- Personal Application - Learning how to daily live the life of the Kingdom of God and to extend the Kingdom through a missional lifestyle.
ATS also involves
- Spiritual Disciplines - In order for the values of God’s Kingdom to take root in our lives and to grow, we need to pursue a disciplined life with the help of the Holy Spirit. Spiritual disciplines help us to create space in our lives to encounter God, to be taught by Jesus, and to receive His grace. Throughout the year, ATS students will regularly participate in the following disciplines: Intimacy with Jesus, Bible reading, serving, scripture memory, fasting, Church life, etc.
- Homework - ATS is focused on personal transformation. During the year, students will complete reflective book reports, various Bible studies, and other assignments. No grades are given, but participation and timely completion of homework are expected. The goal of assignments is for you to grow wisdom and understanding, not just to gain knowledge. In addition, all assignments designed for you to encounter God and give you an opportunity to increase in favor as you practice faithfulness, integrity and honor in everything that you do.
- Reading Requirements - Reading on your own time is expected and is a large part of our curriculum. In addition to reading 2-3 chapters from the Word of God daily, students will read approximately 1 book a month. That works out to 10-12 pages of reading every day. So plan on reading 30–60 minutes a day, minimum. The books you read are a powerful part of the life-transforming work the Holy Spirit does in your life during the year.
- Kingdom Activations -Students will be further trained to live an intentional lifestyle of proclaiming and demonstrating the Gospel in the power of the Holy Spirit and the love of Jesus. Weekly Kingdom Activations will be given through a variety of ways to serve others including power evangelism and relational evangelism.
Deadline for application is April 24, 2017.
Late applications may be considered, though we reserve the right to deny any late applicants.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for more information!