Our goal is to instruct and guide married couples into a relationship characterized by openness, vulnerability, and love. During the Love After Marriage (LAM) Workshop, couples have an opportunity through the working of the Holy Spirit, to learn and practice how to bring spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness into their relationship.
Your participation in this workshop will provide:
- Fresh teaching on the basic principles of spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness
- Tools to take your marriage to a higher level of intimacy, communication and enjoyment
- Opportunities to practice these tools in a small group setting
- Breakthrough for struggling marriages
- Keys to take even healthy marriages to a higher level
- Training and materials available to bring this life-changing ministry into your church
- Complete the application form online. Registration for this event closed on April 13th.
- Once you complete the application, you will be sent a link to pay online.
- Space is limited and registration will close on April 13th, so make sure to register today!
- $325 PER COUPLE which includes registration fees, workbooks, and refreshments. (Lodging and meals are not included.)
- April 20-23, 2016
- Wednesday: 6:30-9:30PM
- Thursday-Friday: 9AM-9PM
- Saturday: 9AM-5:30PM
- Antioch Community Church of Norman - 1330 E. Lindsey St, Norman, OK 73071
- Ted & Wendy Miller
- Randi Byers at email@example.com or (405)310.4343
Check out Nothing Hidden Ministries website for more information and testimonies!
Special thanks to Our Lord's Community Church for partnering with us to host LAM here in Norman!