Our goal is to instruct and guide married couples into a relationship characterized by openness, vulnerability, and love. During the Love After Marriage (LAM) Workshop, couples have an opportunity through the working of the Holy Spirit, to learn and practice how to bring spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness into their relationship.
Your participation in this workshop will provide:
- Fresh teaching on the basic principles of spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness
- Tools to take your marriage to a higher level of intimacy, communication and enjoyment
- Opportunities to practice these tools in a small group setting
- Breakthrough for struggling marriages
- Keys to take even healthy marriages to a higher level
- Training and materials available to bring this life-changing ministry into your church
- Complete the application form online.
- Space is limited and registration will close on February 10th or when the workshop fills up.
- $185 PER COUPLE which includes registration fees, workbooks, refreshments and lunch at the LAM Retreat and LAM Weekend.
- $92.50 is due at the Mandatory Introductory Meeting and $92.50 balance is due at the first workshop class.
- Mandatory Introductory Meeting, Sunday, February 5th: 9-10:30AM
- Sunday nights starting February 19-May 7: 5:30-8PM (No LAM March 5 or April 18)
- LAM Weekend: February 24 & 25
- LAM Retreat: May 5 & 6
- Childcare will be provided through Antioch Kids Ministry during Sunday evening workshop. Couples will need to make their own childcare arrangements for LAM Weekend and Retreat.
- Antioch Community Church of Norman - 1330 E. Lindsey St, Norman, OK 73071
- Bob & Randi Byers
- Randi Byers at firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 310.4343
Check out Nothing Hidden Ministries website for more information and testimonies!