Our goal is to instruct and guide married couples into a relationship characterized by openness, vulnerability, and love. During the Love After Marriage (LAM) Workshop, couples have an opportunity through the working of the Holy Spirit, to learn and practice how to bring spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness into their relationship.
Your participation in this workshop will provide:
- Fresh teaching on the basic principles of spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness
- Tools to take your marriage to a higher level of intimacy, communication and enjoyment
- Opportunities to practice these tools in a small group setting
- Breakthrough for struggling marriages
- Keys to take even healthy marriages to a higher level
- Training and materials available to bring this life-changing ministry into your church
- Complete the application form below.
- Space is limited and registration will close Tuesday, February 13th or when the workshop fills up.
- $150 PER COUPLE which includes registration fees, workbooks, refreshments and lunch at the LAM Retreat and LAM Weekend.
- $75 is due at the mandatory interest meeting, February 11th, and the $75 balance is due by the LAM weekend, March 2nd.
- Mandatory Introductory Meeting, Sunday, February 11th: 11AM-12PM
- Tuesday nights starting February 27-May 1: 6:30-9PM
- LAM Weekend: March 2 & 3
- LAM Retreat: April 27 & 28
- Couples will need to make their own childcare arrangements.
- Antioch Community Church of Norman - 1330 E. Lindsey St, Norman, OK 73071 - The Plex
- Bob & Randi Byers
- Randi Byers at LAM@antiochnorman.com or (405) 249.3336
Check out Nothing Hidden Ministries website for more information and testimonies!