LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE | 10-WEEK WORKSHOP
A Journey Into Spiritual, Emotional and Sexual Oneness.
The goal of Love After Marriage (LAM) is to help married couples experience deeper spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness in their relationship – with the help of Holy Spirit.
By participating in this workshop, you will:
• Receive fresh and bold teachings on key insights of spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness
• Identify blockages that may be preventing you from deeper connection with your spouse
• Discover simple and practical communication and relationship skills
• Have opportunities to practice the tools you’ll learn in a safe, small group setting
• Learn how to work through conflict and reconciliation
• Receive insight and wisdom about sexuality from a Godly perspective
• Practice sharing and being vulnerable within the safety of a small group
• Participate in activations that will implement the session material in your day-to-day life
We are now accepting applications for the LAM weekly workshop beginning Thursday, September 12, 2019 – Sunday, November 19, 2019. The workshop will be held at Antioch Community Church (1330 East Lindsey) in The Plex.
The application deadline is Wednesday, August 28, 2019. To register go to the “Upcoming” tab at www.antiochnorman.com. E-mail the completed application to LAM@antiochnorman.com.
There is a MANDATORY INTRODUCTORY MEETING Sunday, August 18, from 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. in The Plex. You must attend this meeting in order to attend LAM.
September 12 – November 24, 2019
Thursdays: 7:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
In addition to the weekly meetings, there are two weekends. Those are:
LAM WEEKEND SCHEDULE:
Friday, September 20 – 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, September 21 -- 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
LAM RETREAT SCHEDULE:
Friday, November 22—7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 23 -- 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Sunday, November 19 – 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
All of the workshop will be held at Antioch Community Church. The LAM Weekend and LAM Retreat will also be held at Antioch. We do, however, suggest that you and your spouse “splurge” by getting a hotel room for the LAM Retreat, at least for Friday night.
$150 per couple, which includes 2 LAM Workbooks and two Tool Booklets, as well as lunch for the LAM Weekend and LAM Retreat. $75 is due at the intro meeting, August 18, and the $75 balance is due by the LAM Weekend, Friday, September 20.
Bob and Randi Byers | LAM@antiochnorman.com
Ron and Ruth Pomerantz | firstname.lastname@example.org